Sunday, May 21, 2017

Why do you want to exercise? What are your reasons?



I love my workouts! I know not everyone feels that way about exercise but they give me life!!!

My workouts clear all negative emotions while I'm working out! I get so happy! I have such positive thoughts when I exercise.

It wasn't always this way....

I used to beat myself up constantly...to the point where everything I attempted turned into a mental battle.

Your not fast enough...

Why even bother it doesn't work any way...

I'm not skinny enough for this workout...

People are watching me...

People think I give up during exercise...

Can you relate to any of these feelings?

I used to deal with this also! Iv been there! I can relate to this!

I can tell you when I shifted my reasons for exercise everything changed...and fast!

100 pound change...that lead to my passion!!!!

Just reflecting on this Sunday night how our Struggles have the power to be our greatest victories!!!!

Happy Sunday Babes!!!

#coachconfession

No comments :

Post a Comment