Friday, March 17, 2017

Its been a Crazy Year



Welcome! I have to tell you it has been a absolutely crazy year! Last year at this time I had just given birth to my baby boy Tristan Bear!  I had been considering during my last trimester of pregnancy sharing my fitness journey as a Beachbody Coach.  The biggest thing that held me back was sharing my workouts and taking selfies!

I had always been annoyed in the past when people posted about their workouts! I was like REEEEAAALLLYYY !!!! So lets just say...I was apprehensive!!!!  But I knew I had something to share!!! I had went through a huge transformation 5 years earlier that had changed me from the inside out.  It was on my heart and it was time to share. I wasn't going to let some Hater mentality stop me!!!! LOL!!! Trust me I was a hater before!!! LOL!!!

I think of this whole process like hair school! We always have to start with our friends and family!!! If you make it through your friends and family, you can DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! Its like a test...lets just say I passed!!! LOL!!!! You always have to be willing to play minor leagues then move to the big leagues.  Its the universe saying...ok you love this!!

So Im moving over here to my blog to really share MY STORY...no filtering!!! If you come on this page you will get my unfiltered truth!!!! Hopefully you can find some golden nuggets in all this #glam that will move you along your path!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment