Sunday, March 19, 2017

Exploring Being Competetive



Im always exploring if being competetive is a positive or negative emotion.  Does it drive us or cripple us? I wrestle with this emotion and sometimes I try to fight it off.  On the other hand I find myself getting stuff done when Im in a competitive space.  I really try to stay very true to myself and my goals but I will admit that I have had urges to press on the gas!!!

Are you a person who works well under pressure or do you have a tendency to pull back when you feel the heat?  I do both!!! I struggle with being competitive...I always have.  I guess I have always figured it was a negative trait, but when I really thought about it the emotion has serious moving power!!!  It helps you get shit done.  Now that I'm older I don't take loses so personally...when I was younger the loses would effect my self esteem.

When you miss your goals, its just a reevaluation point. Its how we learn and grow.  It doesn't mean we quit and get comfy! Thats why being competitive is just a push for your best self as long as its paired with you staying in your own lane working on YOUR goals!!!!

Are you working on things that are on your heart?  Keep a eye on my Blog I will touch on this subject with more in depth questions!!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment