Saturday, April 1, 2017

Social Media Monsters

I have been having a social media break down the last couple weeks.  Before I decided to start Coaching I wasn't into the social media frenzy.  It was a business decision to get it together.  I needed to get with the times.  I can't tell you the intensity of the learning curve I have been on this year.  It has been exhausting.  But like I said, I needed to get with the times, or I was going to be left behind. Period.

I was on a Coach Call with my team mate Jessie and I started to cry, because I still have so much to learn.  Im so eager to just know it all today!!! LOL!!!  But I don't know it all!!! Just one step at a time.  Learning and growing, stretching myself.  Constantly stretching my comfort zone.

These past couple weeks I have questioned everything I have done.  I have had thoughts of just going in my living room and watching T.V. and not thinking about all of this. LOL!!! Im in so deep!!! Its to late to turn back.  The deal has been made.

I had to make changes with my social media.  It was time to leave my Friend Page.  Once again it was a business decision.  Once again out of my comfort zone!

Thank you for following my journey!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment