Friday, April 28, 2017

Big Personality Hiding Behind Weight

Sharing a deeper look into some of my story today!
I was only very over weight for a 2 year period...I didn't always struggle to that degree!
Of course I had body image issues but I was at my peak weight for a year.
With this experience I was able to identify what the root of my weight issue was!!!!
I have a very BIG personality!!!! I'm loud, sassy and love a good time!!!! Some where along the lines I believed these where negative traits.
I loved all things FLASHY AND FABULOUS!!! Some where along those lines I CHOOSE to believe those where negative traits!!!
I'm naturally a very confident person...I naturally enjoy to express myself and share!!! ITS MY PERSONALITY!!!!!! #bornwithit
Regardless of my size!! #useditasaexuse
But I started to believe that hiding was easier!!! It made people feel better...it came with less judgment!!!!
Thats Still a Excuse...



I kept getting into systems and situations that stifled my soul and my power!!!! Anyone that knows me knows I'm a Irish Sass!!!! It's who I am!!!!!! #loveyourself
My fitness journey brought me back to me!!! I can easily be me!!!! I DO NOT COVER WHO I AM!!!! My personality is a GIFT!!!!! 
I rock it everyday!!!!
I challenge you to take a look today...do you hide some of your personality traits? 
If someone tries to stifle me...I run ðŸ˜‚
So should you....😉
Happy Tuesday Babes

No comments :

Post a Comment