Sunday, April 9, 2017

Finding me time is essential to my sanity

Sundays are for recharge!!

I always get a good workout in Sunday Mornings!  Fridays and Saturdays are the busiest days at the salon so Sundays mornings are vital for my workouts! They clear my head and I can get my energy cleared for the week ahead!

I struggle on these days to find time to fit everything in.  Time to clean, feed the kids, and spend time with my husband!  My husbands days off are on Friday and Saturdays and he watches the kids while I work at the Salon.  He also coaches soccer on Saturdays so we have SUCH A FULL PLATE!!!

With all of this going on it is vital for me to have my workouts, they are a non-negotiable me time! They restore my spirit for the week! I hope you babes find some me time today!

Take care of her and she will take you anywhere you wanna go!

Lets Rock this upcoming week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment