Monday, December 31, 2018

Drug Store Lashes and a Botox Bust




I shared my favorite drug store lashes, and gave the 411 on pro lash glue vs. the duo glue I recommend.
I struggle putting my lashes on in the camera, so thanks for the grace on this! I’m trying different mirrors to solve this issue! My social media light blinds me sometimes 😍😂😂 #glamlife
Please know in my pics I use a social media light and film in front of a bright window! I prefer natural light to film in but sometimes I add the ring light.
I shared also about some disheartening comments on some of my videos, I know this comes with the territory of putting yourself out there, but there are SO many kind supportive women on social media and I am so grateful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I used my top choice bundle for my full look...I always love getting ready with you ladies!
I also shared about the eyebrow shaver, it was Amazons top beauty purchase!!! I bought it and on Friday I will be live to share this interesting little tool!!!
Thanks for always supporting my videos ladies
Xoxo
Brandi

No comments :

Post a Comment