Monday, December 31, 2018

Ladies Stay in the LOOP, Join my beauty community


Ladies! Just so you don’t miss out on my beauty content and you stay in the GLAM LOOP CLICK FOLLOW on my profile.
I have so much awesome stuff for 2019 in beauty and biz I can’t wait to share πŸ’’
I remember two years ago when I started sharing my heart ❤️ on social media and all the over whelm. I had so much to share, but I didn’t really know how...but I was brave enough to “just start”
I remember watching a series of YouTube videos about having a online business and it planted seeds that I could not shake.
I have treated my social media like a blog really ever since! I seen one of my friends from where we used to live this fall and she was telling me she went to my profile to read my content and was like you weren’t posting!!! She was like, I knew something was wrong! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ
Nothing was wrong, but I was still in shock from our move. I just could not stay in a creative space right after the move, I needed some down time. And I was creating a human! Lol!
I have been making videos for 2 years and with all the trial and error, I came to discover I’m obsessed with live video! It works with my personality and my creative flow!
Products are dead without people. We need people to show us the “how” and the “why” and that’s what I love to do! I only align myself with things I’m passionate about! All things #glam ❤️
Click the link below in my comments to stay in the loop with all my content ladies!
Join my exclusive online community of #allthingsglam

No comments :

Post a Comment